Does Carter's have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with Carters' affiliate programs
Yes, Carter's does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to Carter's. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Unlikely — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Yes — Apply
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Carters' homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Learn more at carters.com.
It doesn't look like Carter's offers any affiliate programs right now, but they may in the future.
You can also contact customer service to be directed to the latest information on any possible partnerships here.